Panasonic unveiled the Technics EAH-T700 over-ear headphones – the first headphones released since the Technics brand's relaunch in 2014.
Like Technics' range of high-performance HiFis, the new over-ear headphones refuse to compromise on sound quality and have been engineered with the most discerning music fans in mind. The EAH-T700 incorporates a two way drive to ensure the widest range of sounds can be heard. A 50mm Dynamic Driver provides high resolution sound in the middle and low registers, while the 14mm super tweeter focusses solely on high pitched sounds. The result is 100kHz Wideband Reproduction that delivers both deep and robust bass right through to subtle and intricate trebles.
The headphones' Angled-Driver System delivers highly accurate audio with each sound authentically reproduced and clearly distinct from one another. Any unwanted vibration is also minimized thanks to the EAH-T700s Floating Dynamic Driver, Anti-vibration Frame and Rigid Aluminum Housing, so you can be confident that your favorite tracks sound perfect every time.
Whether you're listening to music in the comfort of your own home or walking down the street, it's important that your headphones not only look great, but are comfortable at the same time. The EAH-T700s feature a stylish metal finish while the headband slider, horizontal swivel and ergonomic 3D ear pads can be adjusted to suit any listening position.
Features and Technologies:
- Headphone Type: Closed
- Driver & Diaphragm: 50mm + Super Tweeter(ST)
- Advanced MLF + Aluminum
- Frequency Response: 3Hz- 100kHz
- Headphone Adjustment: Horizontal Slider / Swivel Headband Slider / Housing Tilt
- Removable Cord: 1.2m 4N-OFC / 3.0m 4N-OFC, 3.5 -> 6.3mm adaptor
- Balance connection Compatible
- Natural Sound-field with Angled-Driver [AD] System
- 100kHz High Resolution Sound with Super Tweeter
- High Linearity 50mm Dynamic Driver
- Floating Dynamic Driver & Anti-vibration Driver's Frame for Unnecessary Resonance and Vibration Elimination
- Anti-reverberation Structure with Speaker Plate and Ear Pads
- 3D Ergonomic Ear Pads
The EAH-T700 headphones, which are expected to be available in the U.S. market in early 2016. U.S. retail pricing is TBA (link)