Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab (MFSL) is best known for 40 years of legendary analog remastering. Its limited-edition reissues are consistently the most sought after by record collectors, audiophiles and music lovers across the globe. Fast forward to 2017 and Mobile Fidelity is now offering complete and moderately affordable analog solutions for all LP owners, especially those who cherish their MFSL vinyl remasters.
It is with great pride that Mobile Fidelity introduces the USA-made Mobile Fidelity Electronics product line of turntables, tonearms, cartridges, and phono preamplifiers. This achievement is the result of multiple collaborations with several legendary analog hardware designers. The primary goal is to offer a level of quality that is synonymous with the MFSL brand. For example,
the phono preamplifier circuits are based on the same ideas originally applied to the MFSL Gain 2™ and Ultra Analog™ mastering chain and the phono cartridges employ a V-Twin Dual Magnet generator that mirrors the design of a lathe’s stereo cutter head.
Both turntables offer exceptional performance and value. They are designed to preserve the complete sound that is found on an Original Master Recording. Standard features include heavy Delrin® platters, HRS-designed anti-vibration feet, an inverted bearing system comprised of an extremely tight tolerance combination of steel, and bronze, as well as the highly adjustable, custom-designed 10-inch gimbaled bearing tonearm.
The Mobile Fidelity Electronics Product Lineup is available now. (source)
- StudioDeck turntable with 10" tonearm, 3/4" Delrin® platter, removable dust cover and weighs 19 lbs., $999.00.
- StudioDeck+ turntable, same as above and includes factory-aligned StudioTracker cartridge ($50.00 savings), $1149.00.
- UltraDeck turntable with 10" tonearm, 1.3" Delrin® platter, removable dust cover and weighs 23 lbs., $1799.00.
- UltraDeck+ turntable, same as above and includes factory-aligned UltraTracker cartridge ($300.00 savings), $1999.00.
- StudioTracker MM cartridge with an elliptical stylus and gray polymer body, $199.00.
- UltraTracker MM cartridge with nude elliptical stylus and silver billet 6061 body, $499.00.
- MasterTracker MM cartridge with Microline™ stylus, Ohno copper coils, and gray billet 6061 body, $699.00.
- StudioPhono MM/MC phono preamp, with adjustable impedance/gain, subsonic filter, and mono mode, $249.00.
- UltraPhono MM/MC phono preamp includes built-in Class A headphone amp, $499.00.