The nano iOne is the versatile, audio solution for the modern home - it allows the use of many different digital audio devices and input options in ONE complete unit. Via Bluetooth, S/PDIF or USB inputs, it upgrades the listening experience with smartphones, tablets, computers, TVs, gaming consoles, media streamers and more.
The nano iOne improves on the inbuilt digital-to-analogue converter (DAC) and delivers high-resolution, audiophile grade sound. With cutting-edge wireless connectivity, it allows high quality streaming across both Apple and Android, Mac and PC. (source)
The retail price of the nano iOne is US$199 (ex-tax) or Euro235/£199 (incl VAT).
- Bluetooth, S/PDIF, USB input
- AAC codec allows native quality, direct Bluetooth wireless audio streaming from iTunes & Apple Music
- aptX codec allows CD quality Bluetooth wireless audio streaming from suitably equipped Android devices, PCs and Mac computers
- Galvanically-isolated S/PDIF output with dedicated re-clocker/line driver
- ANC® noise suppression system for the power supply (conveniently drawn from USB)
- GMT® Femto precision clock system
- Asyncronous USB audio system with Zero Jitter® Memory Buffer
- Zero Jitter® Memory Buffer technology for S/PDIF & Bluetooth
- Galvanically-isolated S/PDIF input with FET High Definition (FHD) circuitry
- Direct-Coupled analogue outputs via RCA