Our Phonitor headphone amplifiers found a huge fan base among Hi-Fi enthusiasts. The Phonitor e comprises the most essential functions and features in a slim and beautiful housing.
The Phonitor e is the ultimate headphone amplifier. It offers connections for headphone operated both balanced and unbalanced. With up to 3.7 W output power the Phonitor e delivers an impressive performance.
- 120 V Rail headphone amplifier
- Separate connections for headphones driven balanced and unbalanced
- Suited for all headphones with impedances >10 ohms
- Balanced and unbalanced analog inputs (XLR and RCA)
- Optional digital inputs: USB, coaxial and optical
- Optional DAC: 192 kHz and 24 Bit, Win driver supplied, Apple Class compliant
- Phonitor Matrix with two presets for speaker-equivalent listening
- Volume remotely adjustable (learns any IR remote control)
- Maximum output power: 2 x 3.7 W (into 120 ohms)
- Frequency response: 10 Hz - 300 kHz
- THD+N: 0.00091 %
- Dynamic range: 135.5 dB
- Made in Germany
MSRP: TBA, more info here (link)